Job Type: Permanent full-time
Are you passionate about art toy collectibles or action figures? Do you enjoy interacting with like-minded enthusiasts? Join us in unboxing the fun at ActionCity – the retail space that feels like home!
Through exclusive tie-ups with world-class partners such as Medicom Toy, POP MART, Hot Toys, tokidoki, and more, we are able to curate a vast range of art toys and collectibles where people can give, share and bring delight to both themselves and their loved ones. Be a part of this journey to spread the joy – Visit our career page to be part of the family now!
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve the shop sales and objectives that are set by the company
- Accountable and responsible for the day-to-day effective and efficient operations of the shop
- Responsible and committed in training staff and building teamwork
- Possess strong product knowledge, selling skills and able to manage optimal stock level in the shop
- Coach and counsel the team members for optimal shop performance
- Assist superior by performing the duties and tasks that are assigned at any time
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- GCE ‘O’ level with at least 5 years of experience in retail shop sales and operations including a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position
- Able to work weekends and public holidays
- Proven sales results, superior people management skills and shop operations experience
- Strong in coaching and counselling of team
- A team builder and developer; constantly explore and groom individual potential to acquire the skills and knowledge needed in the job
We are expanding and hiring! Interested applicants are invited to apply for the job position online immediately. An SMS will be sent to suitable applicants for an interview appointment within 6 days from the date of application. Successful applicants would be offered the full-time job position with immediate employment.
Join ActionCity Singapore to enjoy the fun retail working environment and grow your career with us!